Landing pages are standalone web pages that are created specifically for the purposes of marketing and advertising campaigns. These pages are where visitors “land” when they have clicked on a Google AdWords ad or similar and are designed to organically attract traffic and engage with your website visitors. For this reason, landing pages should be translated and localized for all of your audiences. In today’s blog post we will focus on translation and localization of landing pages in order to reach your target markets.
Why Translating & Localizing Landing Pages Is Important?
In this online era where potential customers can come from any part of the world, landing page translation has become exceedingly crucial for any type of international business to prosper at global level. Landing page translation serves as a perfect marketing tool that helps provide the right information at the right moment to the right customer. As it is no secret that the majority of customers prefer to obtain information about products and services in their own native language, by properly translating your landing page into the target language and localizing it so it is culturally and regionally appropriate, you easily get the opportunity of placing your business portfolio accurately in the eyes of your potential customers.
Tip: Try not to leave it up to your visitors to find a way to understand what your content says.
Translating and localizing your landing page will not only better user experience, but will also result in higher search engine results in your audiences queries. Your potential customers will also feel valued and important knowing that you took time and additional steps to translate and localize your content into their native language.
Note: Researching your target audiences to find out what words and phrases they use when talking about products and services similar to yours will show your dedication to providing the best service and experience for them.
Bear in mind that your landing page serves as a sales pitch and if it fails to pitch in user native language then you lose potential customers.
Why Slowing Down Could Be Your Key To Success?
When it comes to landing page translation and localization, it is very important not to rush the processes. Additionally, it is of significant importance to constantly work together with a professional and experienced translation services provider to make sure you achieve the highest-quality translated and localized content possible as you expand your business globally.
Following are some tips to take into consideration when translating and localizing your landing page:
- Knowing your target audience. Understand where is your target audience coming from, how are they getting to your site, and what device are they using.
- Conducting research to have a better understanding of which content is relevant to your target market. Find out what content is driving traffic in your target market and what exactly is being shared.
- Choosing the right translation services provider. There are many aspects to take into consideration when hiring a translator. Don’t judge on price alone and do some extra research: read reviews, check up on their expeience and specialization.
- Preparing your content for translation and localization. Firstly, create engaging content and then prepare it for translation and localization.
- Providing sufficient visual cues with images and colors that are culturally and regionally appropriate. Remember that the design of your landing page should center on the user experience and make it as easy for the visitor to convert. Make sure to use culturally and regionally appropriate colors and images to draw your viewer's eye to specific areas of the page.
Note: Make sure to keep your landing page simple, minimalist, and mobile friendly. Try your best to create a clean page with no distractions and only the information needed to attract visitors and guide them through the sales funnel.
Keep in mind that as the content, as well as the appearance of your global landing page reflects your brand’s image and just one simple mistake could be enough to tarnish your brand’s reputation.
Taking your brand global could mean huge success if you take the time and effort to do it properly. Translating and localizing your landing page into different languages is definitely a daunting task which will require research, a clear understanding of your target audience, a detailed plan and proper strategy execution. Successful landing page translation and localization can only be achieved if you choose the right translation and localization partner.
We can be that partner!